Friday, October 10, 2008

eventul day, indeed!!!

Today's my last day of work at KT...woke up this morning to find my whole body aching and have runny nose with a bit of fever. During lunch today, went to sakura restaurant near Buakok MRT to eat and after work, went home to change, by this time, my head is already thumping very hard already but still go and play with my friends. Played a few matches, felt a bit better with the runny nose kept to minimun and went off to one side to lie down there and sleep........then i heard someone shout 'XIAO XIN', then when I turn my head to see, a basketball hit me, after that went back to sleep, and when I woke up again, the lights are off, so got up and getting ready to go home......walk back home with teck yang...cause he also live in batok. HAHAHA!

No comments: